RFB4 Four-Compartment Single- or Multi-Service Recessed Floor Box
The RFB Series of Floor Boxes from Legrand are versatile activation solutions that provide power, communication and/or Audio Visual services to open space areas or directly to workstations. RFB Series Floor Boxes are now available with the new FloorPort Activation Covers. This new series of cover incorporates TopGuard protection to prevent water, dirt, and debris from entering the power and communication device compartments. FloorPort Activation Covers are UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, carpet, and wood floors. The RFB Series has many unique applications, some of which include schools, financial institutions, commercial office buildings, and residences.
- Reduces overall cost by providing for most cabling requirements.
- Three versions for various applications. Cast iron version to meet on grade requirements. Steel version for above grade to reduce installation cost on above grade floors. Shallow version provides flexibility with varying concrete depths.
- Fully adjustable before and after the concrete pour. Labor savings by adapting to various pour depths and conditions.
- Range of conduit sizes. Allows for most conduit schemes, even feed through capability, which saves time and money during installation.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, and the future UL requirement under UL514A and UL514C for the scrub water exclusion test for carpet and wood floors. This future requirement takes effect in June, 2003.
- New FloorPort Activation Covers. Provides TopGuard protection from water, dirt and debris and has been redesigned for added strength and durability.
- Shallow version allows pass-around tunneling. Flexibility in design to have adjacent compartments wired together.
- Wide variety of mounting brackets. Can adapt to most power and communication needs. Reduces overall life cycle cost.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use. A wide selection of data and bezel options available for use with Ortronics® TracJack™ and Series II devices.