RFB2 Two-Compartment Single- or Multi-Service Recessed Floor Box
The RFB Series Floor Box is a versatile activation solution that provides power and/or communication services to open space areas or directly to the workstation. RFB Series Floor Boxes are now available with the new FloorPort Activation Covers. This new cover series incorporates TopGuard protection to prevent water, dirt, and debris from entering the power and communication devices. The FloorPort Activation Covers are UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, carpet, and wood floors. The RFB Series has many unique applications, some of which include schools, financial institutions, commercial office buildings, and residences.
- The new RFB2 Series Floor Box can be installed in both concrete and wood floor applicatons. Provides the first recessed wood floor box for both commercial and residential applications.
- New lightweight "slab-on-grade" version. Special fusion-bonded epoxy corrosion resistant paint finish allows for slab-on-grade use without the weight of cast iron material.
- The new RFB2 Series Floor Box accepts the Floorport Activation Covers. Allows a consistent aesthetic finish for both the RFB4 and the new RFB2 Series Recessed Floor Boxes.
- Reduces overall cost by providing for most cabling requirements.
- Fully adjustable before and after the concrete pour. Labor savings by adapting to various pour depths and conditions.
- Range of conduit sizes. Allows for most conduit schemes, even feed through capability, which saves time and money during installation.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, and the future UL requirement under UL514A and UL514C for the scrub water exclusion test for carpet and wood floors. This future requirement takes effect in June, 2003.
- New FloorPort Activation Covers. Provides TopGuard protection from water, dirt and debris and has been redesigned for added strength and durability.
- Shallow version allows pass-around tunneling. Flexibility in design to have adjacent compartments wired together.
- Wide variety of mounting brackets. Can adapt to most power and communication needs. Reduces overall life cycle cost.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use. A wide selection of data and bezel options available for use with Ortronics® TracJack™ and Series II devices.