RC9AMD Communications Poke-Thru Device
The Walker RC9AMD Series is an all-communications flush poke-thru device ideal for providing audio/video services to the workstation in an open space, above-grade floor environment. It accepts up to four UTP connectors to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, and fiber optic applications at the point of use.
- TopGuard Protection. Integral design component that prevents water, dirt and debris from entering power and communication compartments. Whenever you see the TopGuard protection icon on any Wiremold product, you’ll know it meets and exceeds UL scrub water exclusion requirements for tile and carpet floors.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile and terrazzo. Includes the new UL requirements under UL514A and UL 514C for the scrub water exclusion test for carpet and wood floors.
- Individual slide covers. Protects communication devices. RC9AMD Series is the only all communication poke-thru device with slide cover protection.
- “Step-on-it” installation. Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use.
- Suitable for use in air handling spaces. In accordance with Sec 300-22(C) of the National Electrical Code.
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines. Wide trim flange on the product is designed to meet the ADA Accessibility Guidelines as it pertains to ADA Standard 4.5 which addresses changes in floor and ground surface levels. The poke-thru trim flanges are beveled so the slope is no greater than 1:2 ratio.