RC9AFFTC Multi-Service Poke-Thru Device
Walker Furniture Feed Style Poke-Thru Devices are an excellent solution for feeding both power and communication services to modular furniture systems in an open space, above grade floor environment. Every Walker Poke-Thru Device comes with built-in TopGuard protection, an industry-leading design that meets and exceeds UL scrub water exclusion requirements for tile and carpet floors. TopGuard protection prevents water, dirt, or debris from entering not just the power compartment, but also the communication compartment located below the floor, through the service head or floor fittings. All Walker Furniture Feed Style Poke-Thru Devices can be installed on tile, carpet, or wood covered floors. Each of these devices provides an excellent solution for both new or retrofit construction, with typical applications that include commercial office buildings, financial institutions, and government facilities.
- Multiple service capability. Allows for power and communication services in one unit. Eliminates the cost of a second poke-thru to accommodate additional power and communication services.
- Hexagonal housing provides six openings for power and communication. Permits communication and power cables to be conduit protected when passed through the unit.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, and the future UL requirement under UL514A and UL514C for the scrub water exclusion test for carpet and wood floors. This future requirement takes effect in June, 2003.
- Streamlined housing. Low profile allows for easier relocation of modular furniture. Eliminates cost of removing housing to relocate office furniture.
- One 1 1/4" [32mm] and one 1/2" [12.7mm] conduit stems. Additional space to accommodate communication cables.