RC91GHBTC and RC92GHBTC Multi-Service Poke-Thru Device
Pedestal Style Poke-Thru Devices from Legrand are an ideal solution for bringing large capacity power and communication services to workstations in an open space, above-grade floor environment. Every Pedestal Poke-Thru Device from Legrand comes with built-in TopGuard protection, an industry-leading design that meets and exceeds UL scrub water exclusion requirements for tile and carpet floors. Topguard protection prevents water, dirt, or debris from entering the power and communication compartments located below the floor, through the service head or floor fittings. All Pedestal Poke-Thru Devices from Legrand can be installed on tile, carpet, or wood covered floors. Each of these devices provides an excellent solution for both new or retrofit construction, with typical applications that include commercial office buildings, financial institutions, and government facilities.
- Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use. A wide selection of data and bezel options available for use with Ortronics TracJack and Series II devices.
- 1 1/4" and 1/2" [32mm and 12.7mm] conduit stems. Additional space to accommodate communication cables.
- Two service head sizes. Offers flexibility of a lower cost, lower density option. Can configure service head exactly to workstation requirements.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, and the future UL requirement under UL514A and UL514C for the scrub water exclusion test for carpet and wood floors. This future requirement takes effect in June, 2003.
- Multiple service capability. Allows for power and communication services in one unit. Eliminates the cost of a second poke-thru device to accommodate additional power and communication services.
- Variety of faceplate configurations available. Flexibility to configure service fittings to meet workstation requirements now and in the future, reducing overall life cycle costs.
- "Step-on-it" installation. Allows quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners.