The Walkerduct Pro Series System offers a complete range of service fittings to meet all power, data and communication requirements. The flush flanges with interchangeable covers provide an aesthetic appearance that will please any architect or building owner. The flush service fittings are available in brushed aluminum, brass and nonmetallic finishes for single-, double- and triple-duct runs. Fittings are available for feeding directly out of the underfloor duct preset while keeping the connections to a minimum visibility. These metal covers fit directly over the preset and provide a simple and effective activation. When a traditional pedestal service fitting is preferred, the 525 Series and the Multiplex Series Service Fittings can be mounted on the preset opening. All service fittings are UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. These activations are ideal for retail stores, schools, casinos and office buildings.
- Compatible with Walkerduct infloor systems
- Flush activation assemblies for carpet and tile. Aesthetically pleasing fittings with low profile connections for power and communications.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use.
- Flush carpet plates provide ease of connections. Saves time and money. The preset and cover replace the need for a handy box to make conduit connections or make splicing connections.
- Flush flanges and covers match the Walker floor boxes. When products are installed in the same area they offer a unified appearance.
- Wide range of activations. Whatever the requirement, there are several options to choose from without compromising aesthetics, functionality or durability.