Power Commander Plus High Density PDU
Wiremold Power Commander Power Distribution Units (PDU) from Legrand offer comprehensive power distribution solutions for IT environments from networking solutions to high density servers. Power Commander IQ Power Distribution Units offer remote current and temperature monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet control for power recycling. Management of power up/down sequencing of equipment can all be done remotely. Our power distribution unit alarms warn IT personnel of potential power or environment problems before they become critical. Power Commander and Power Commander Plus High Current Power Distribution Units provide an elegant solution where reliable high-density power distribution for IT equipment racks, cabinets, and enclosures is required.
- 50 Amp or 60 Amp Power Distribution. High current 120V and 120/208V units allow you to safely support power-hungry IT equipment.
- 3-circuit design. Each unit has 3 circuit breakers for overload protection. 50 Amp units have a 3-wire, 50A, 1-phase plug (1 Hot, 1 Neutral, 1 Ground) that branches into one (1) 20 Amp circuit and two (2) 15 Amp circuits, giving you 50 Amps total. 60 Amp units have a 5-wire, 30A, 3-phase plug (3 Hots, 1 Neutral, 1 Ground) that is connected to three (3) 20 Amps circuits, giving you 60 Amps total.
- UL489 Circuit Breakers. All models use UL489 Listed circuit breakers that are more reliable than simple thermal protectors.
- 50A single phase design. 50A models will power each rack from only one phase which can simplify power monitoring for the data center.
- IEC Receptacles. Models with IEC receptacles use both C13 and C19 receptacles for each circuit, offering maximum flexibility for powering IT equipment.
- Easy swivel mounting. Allows no-hassle one-handed mounting of the PDU, reducing installation time.
- Choice of output receptacles. Either NEMA or IEC output receptacles to match your existing power cabling.
- Blue LED Power Indication for each circuit. Provides confirmation at a glance that the circuit is powered.
- Choice of colors for top enclosure. Each model is available with either a black cover or white cover, allowing the user to easily identify primary and secondary power in redundant power schemes.
- cTUVus Listed. Meets UL60950-1 Safety Standards.