PA, PB Hard-Wired Surge Protection
Wiremold Sentrex PA and PB Series surge protection devices protect your sensitive electronic equipment from external or internal transient activity. Units can be customized with remote monitoring, noise filtration and flush mount options. All PA and PB units are approved for indoor or outdoor use and feature all-mode protection. Units provide excellent protection when placed at branch panels or at specific pieces of equipment. They can also suppress external surges when mounted at the main service panel. PA and PB Series surge protection devices are an integral part of the Sentrex Zoned Approach to Whole Building Protection.
- Up to 160kA maximum surge current protection per phase.
- Easy installation. Enclosure can be easily drilled or punched for conduit/cable access and positioned to the electrical panel at the discretion of the installer.
- All-mode protection is standard on all units.
- NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 12, 13 rated, water-tight, fire-resistant plastic enclosure.
- 34mm MOV circuitry. Well exceeds the capacity of 20mm MOVs in parallel to manage surges over time.
- Type 2 Surge Protective Device (SPD). Nominal Discharge Current (In) Rating of 5kA
- Short circuit and thermal fusing.
- Low impedance circuitry.
- Visual indication of protection status.
- Ten-year product warranty.
- cETLus Listed to UL1449 Third Edition.