Omnibox™ Fire Classified Floor Boxes
Available in 1-gang, 2-gang, and 3-gang versions. These floor boxes preserve the 2-hour and 3-hour fire rating of floors in which they have been installed and are a favored industry solution for getting power, communication, and audio video services into open spaces. These new boxes also accept existing cover plate and service fitting offerings. OmniBox Series Fire Classified Floor Boxes eliminate the need for spraying to fireproof floors while meeting UL Fire Classification Standards for Floor Boxes.
- Available in 1-, 2-, and 3-gang configurations. Can remove divider for greater capacity. Supports multiservice applications.
- Fully adjustable box. Before and after concrete pour adjustability. Reduces installation errors.
- Concrete-tight stamped steel construction. Lower cost option for above grade applications.
- Available in two depths. Provides economical alternative when pour depths are limited.
- Flush activation assemblies for carpet and tile. Aesthetically pleasing assemblies are interchangeable for both cast-iron and stamped steel.
- Boxes and covers have been listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to their standard UL514A, 514C, 514D, and Canadian standard C22.2