NM2000 Nonmetallic Plugmold® Multioutlet System
Plugmold sections come with single or alternating circuits, standard or isolated ground receptacles, and Snapicoil harnesses of prewired receptacles or cord ended units. Nonmetallic Plugmold has a textured ivory finish with duplex receptacles. This series offers a field serviceable surge module that protects the entire Plugmold strip and makes on-site changes easy. For a Complete Product List, click on the Specifications tab below.
- Nonmetallic, lightweight with snap-on cover. Speeds installation; provides easy access to wiring for changes or additions.
- Tapered profile design with textured ivory finish. Blends with surroundings in office, display space, dorm rooms and residential locations.
- Full range of fittings. Facilitates easy installation of wiring for whatever the job: communication workstation outlets, receptacles, switches and more. Over lapping fittings permit neat butting to raceway.
- Factory wired harness available with duplex receptacles on multiple spacings. Maximum power distribution to the point of use.
- NEMA heavy duty duplex receptacles independently tested to Fed. Spec. WC596G performance criteria. Enhanced product quality ensures dependable performance.
- Snapicoil harnesses of prewired receptacles in 48’ and 50’. Eliminates the need for multiple splicing, speeding up installations on long runs.
- Snapicoil harnesses offer a choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 12”, 18” and 30”.
- Field replaceable surge module. No need to remove the raceway cover to splice in a replacement receptacle. Field changes and maintenance are quick and easy.
- Customization available. All products can be modified to accommodate virtually any application.