Evolution Series Work Surface Portal
Wiremold Evolution Series Work Surface Portals enhance the productivity of any meeting by providing access to electrical, voice, data, video, and audio services to users through innovative, surface-mounted portals. Based on the highly successful Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices which AV Integrators prefer, these portals offer large capacity with space to mount devices below the table surface and cover plate options designed to enhance conference room decor. Evolution Series Work Surface Portals can also be used to provide seamless integration of electrical, voice, data, video, and audio into workstation activations.
- Available in both 6" or 8" sizes, surface- or flush-style and cord-ended or hard-wired versions: the assortment of sizes and styles have been designed to meet a wide variety of installation, meeting and presentation room requirements.
- Accommodate multiple services: Evolution Work Surface Portals consolidates access to electrical, voice, data, audio, and video in one unit reducing the need for multiple table cutouts. Cover are closed while in use: Closed covers and devices mounted below the table surface protect devices and connections while minimizing obstructions on the table surface.
- Increased capacity & space to mount devices: Evolution Work Surface Portals are designed with the capacity to accommodate large devices and cabling.
- Multiple color options: Available in durable powder coat finishes of painted nickel, bronze, brass, grey, and black. Powder coat finish provides enhanced durability and more aesthetic alternatives.
- ETL Listed: Listed by ETL to U.S. safety standards.