Evolution™ Series Hinged Wall Box
The Evolution Series Hinged Wall Box is designed to provide quick and easy access to power, data and A/V connections. It is available in 4-gang and 8-gang configurations and is ideal for both remodel and new construction projects. The Hinged Wall Box is designed for large spaces such as lecture halls, ballrooms and conference rooms where frequently changing events often require a unique mix of power, data and A/V services. Ideal for hotels, hospitals, lecture halls,conference rooms, entertainment venues, and airports.
- Available in both 4- and 8-gang versions to provide maximum flexibility.
- Built-in tunnel & feed through capability allows service feeds to be fed through the box, reducing the number f feeds required to reduce installation time.
- Cover opens a full 180° and can be painted to blend with room decor. Includes integrated handle, lock and key set for security, and flush egress door for cabling.
- Designed to accept standard 1- to 4-gang device plates. No proprietary plates simplifies ordering and installation.
- Accepts Legrand AVIP devices, plus A/V devices from leading manufacturers.
- 3 5/8" [92mm] of space behind device plates provides the extra depth needed for wiring larger A/V devices.
- Accepts trade size service feeds from 3/4" up to 2". Knockout plates are removable and interchangeable, providing multiple options.
- Can be installed in new work and old work installations. New hardware not necessary.
- Both boxes (4- and 8-gang) fit are designed to fit in 16" opening between studs in standard 2" x 4" [51mm x 102mm] wall.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Finished interior eliminates industrial look for upscale installations, while increasing visibility, making it easier to locate.