Eclipse PN03, PN05, PN10 Low-Voltage Latching Raceway
The PN03, PN05, and PN10 Series is a family of single compartment raceways for communication or power applications. Ideal for use in classrooms, offices, and hotel applications, or anywhere a small, low profile raceway is needed. Eclipse PN03, PN05, and PN10 Raceways are specifically designed for the workstation. They accept Ortronics Series II and TracJack outlets, Pass and Seymour Activate Series inserts, and Wiremold Open System device modules.
- Designed for use with Ortronics TracJack and Series II devices. A wide variety of media interface inserts to ensure a reliable, cost-effective activation for the most demanding communication system designs.
- Now available in Ortronics Fog White. Full range of fitting and boxes. Three raceway profiles in 8' [2.44m] and 10' [3.05m] sections.
- Accommodates communication or power wiring. Can be used for communications, computer lines, surveillance systems, fire alarms, outlets, and more.
- Raceway available in three sizes. PN03, PN05, and PN10 sizes provide flexibility for meeting various capacity requirements. Perfect for most small drops and horizontal runs to work stations. PN05 and PN10 are available in both latching and two-piece configurations.
- Durable, flexible co-extruded hinge construction (on latching profiles). Allows for repeated openings and closings while maintaining product integrity and aesthetics.
- Snap-on latching cover. Provides security with access to wiring for changes or additions.
- Adhesive backing for low-voltage (under 50V) applications. Allows base to be pressed onto surface, speeds installation.
- Lightweight and easy to handle. Saves time and labor costs. Standard 8' [2.44m] lengths can be easily installed by one person.
- Built-in wire retainers. Lay in wires easily without using wire clips. Makes installations quicker and saves both time and labor. Available on PN05A08, PN05A10, PN10A08 and PN10A10 Series.
- Easy to align. All base and fittings have unique alignment guides built in to help avoid unsightly gaps and uneven installations. All fitting covers have 1/4" [6.4mm] overlap to hide uneven cuts of raceway.
- Ceiling fitting slips over suspended ceiling grid. Saves time and labor by eliminating need to cut metal ceiling grid.
- 1" [25mm] fiber fittings. Full capacity, aesthetically pleasing fittings provide 1" [25mm] bend radius.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing communications interface at the point of use.
- Ratings: 600VAC
- Listed: UL