CableSmart 40N2 Large Capacity Raceway
With its tamper-resistant design, the CableSmart 40N2 Series Raceway is ideal for schools or office settings, where greater security is a requirement. The 40N2 Series Raceway from Legrand offers separate channels for power and communications cabling with a single cover.
- FiberReady™ 2" [51mm] fiber optic radius fittings. The FiberReady Series of fittings snap on to overlap raceway base and cover for an aesthetic installation. Fittings are cULus verified for a 2" [51mm] bend radius and exceed the recommendations of TIA/EIA-569. They provide cable protection in lay-in and pull-through cable installations.
- Made of PVC material. Lightweight and easy to cut. Meets UL flammability requirements. UL Listed for up to 600V.
- High Capacity device box option 40N2F55 Box allows both power and data devices to be installed in the power channel, greatly increasing cable fill capacity for data cabling in data channel.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Ivory and white finish. Blends with any decor. Paintable using latex paint.
- Corner drop feed. Provides aesthetically pleasing solution for feeding horizontal runs of raceway.
- UL Listed raceway. Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. for U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Extremely tamper-resistant. Perfect for school applications or anywhere additional security is a priority.