AL4750 Large Aluminum Prewired Raceway
The Wiremold AL4750 Two-Channel, One-Cover, Prewired Raceway is a cost effective, highly aesthetic solution to provide access to your communication cabling and electrical wiring systems. The raceway is manufactured in our factory, cut to the specified job site lengths, electrically prewired, and comes with connectivity activation inserts mounted in the raceway or with pre-punched activation openings. Inserts are available to interface with UTP, STP, fiber optic, coax, and other cabling types. AL4750 Raceway
- Manufactured to specified job site lengths, electrically prewired and assembled – ready to install. Reduces on-site installation time and costs.
- Snap fit cover. Provides maximum flexibility for adding or relocating circuits, data openings or electrical devices. Side removal slots limit visibility of any accidental marring during cover removal.
- Durable, architectural clear anodized finish. Wipes clean and resists corrosion. Also available in over 180 standard baked powder epoxy colors or custom colors.
- Mitered standard fittings. Provides a complete installation.
- Communications and electrical device identification with self-adhesive polyester labels or optional engraving. Refer to the options on page five. No time-consuming circuit tracing. Speeds additions and renovations.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Jobs can be packaged by area, floor, or building and shipped per job site requirements. Reduces on-site installation time and costs.
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.
- UL Listed multioutlet assemblies. File E68073 Guide PVGT, Fittings: File E121188 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 380 of NEC and meets Section 12-3032 of CEC.
- UL and cUL Listed component raceways. File E73943 Guide RJBT, Fittings: File E74343 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 386 of NEC and meets Section 12-600 of CEC.