AL4520 Large Aluminum Prewired Raceway
The Wiremold AL4520 Two-Channel, Two-Cover Raceway is a cost effective, highly aesthetic solution to provide access to your communication cabling and electrical wiring systems. The raceway is manufactured in our factory, cut to the specified job site lengths, electrically prewired, and comes with connectivity activation inserts mounted in the raceway or with pre-punched activation openings. Inserts are available to interface with UTP, STP, fiber optic, coax, and other cabling types.
- Prewired raceway. Manufactured to specified job site lengths, electrically prewired and assembled - ready to install. Reduces on-site installation time and costs. For lowest installed cost, specify factory mounted, and labeled communication activation devices.
- Snap fit covers for easy removal. Provides maximum flexibility for adding or relocating circuits, data openings, or electrical devices. Side removal slots limit visibility of any accidental marring during cover removal.
- Durable architectural clear anodized finish. Has an aesthetically pleasing appearance that resists rust, corrosion, and fading.
- Accommodates standard electrical wiring devices. Accommodates most installations including single outlets, duplex outlets, NEMA-Locking outlets, GFCI outlets, and Sentrex ® surge protected outlets.
- Mitered standard fittings. Provides a complete installation. Fittings available with bend radius control for Category 5 and fiber optic cabling.
- Communications and electrical device identification with self-adhesive polyester labels or optional engraving. No guesswork or time consuming tracing of circuits. Speeds circuit additions and renovations.
- Jobs can be packaged by area, floor, or building and shipped per job site requirements. Reduces on-site installation time and costs.
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- UL Listed multioutlet assemblies. File E68073 Guide PVGT, Fittings: File E121188 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 380 of NEC and meets Section 12-3032 of CEC.
- UL and cUL Listed component raceways. File E73943 Guide RJBT, Fittings: File E74343 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 386 of NEC and meets Section 12-600 of CEC.