AL4400 Large Aluminum Prewired Raceway
The AL4400 Two-Channel, One-Cover Raceway is a cost effective, highly aesthetic solution to provide access to your communication cabling and electrical wiring systems. The raceway is manufactured in our factory, cut to your specified job site lengths, electrically prewired, and comes with Workstation Connectivity Activation Inserts mounted in the raceway or with pre-punched activation openings. AL4400 is designed to meet most installation requirements for UTP, STP, fiber optic, and electrical wiring.
- Accommodates high density communication cabling for networks and phone systems.
- Prewired raceway. Manufactured to specified job site lengths, electrically prewired and assembled – ready to install. Reduces on-site installation time and costs. For lowest installed cost, specify factory mounted, and labeled communication activation devices.
- Snap fit covers for easy removal provide maximum flexibility for adding or relocating circuits, data openings, or electrical devices. Side removal slots limit visibility of any accidental marring during cover removal.
- Durable architectural clear anodized finish fits beautifully. Wipes clean and resists corrosion. Also available in over 180 standard baked powder epoxy colors, or a rainbow of custom colors.
- Accommodates most electrical wiring devices and communication faceplates. Accommodates single outlets, duplex outlets, NEMA-Locking outlets, GFCI outlets, surge protected outlets and communication activation devices. (refer to the device compatibility chart on page 4).
- Communications and electrical device identification with self-adhesive polyester labels or optional engraving. No guesswork or time-consuming tracing of circuits. Speeds circuit additions and renovations.
- Jobs can be packaged by room, area, floor, or building and shipped per job site requirements. Reduces on site installation time and costs.
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.
- UL Listed multioutlet assemblies. File E68073 Guide PVGT, Fittings: File E121188 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 380 of NEC and meets Section 12-3032 of CEC.
- UL and cUL Listed component raceways. File E73943 Guide RJBT, Fittings: File E74343 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 386 of NEC and meets Section 12-600 of CEC.