AL4320 Large Aluminum Prewired Raceway
The Wiremold AL4320 Two Channel, Two Cover Raceway is a cost effective, aesthetic solution to provide access to communication cabling and electrical wiring systems. The raceway is manufactured in our factory, cut to the specified job site lengths, electrically prewired, and can be provided with connectivity system inserts for communications. AL4320 is a low profile raceway which meets most installation requirements for UTP, fiber optic, and electrical wiring. A wide variety of inserts are available to interface with UTP, STP, fiber optic, coax,
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Satin anodized finish. The finish resists rust, corrosion and fading. Material extruded from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with a finish thickness of .004" [1mm].
- Removable dual cover. Makes wiring easy and accessible and provides maximum flexibility for adding or relocating outlets and circuits. The cover retention is 45 lbs. straight pull for one minute.
- Broad range of standard fittings. Accommodates many site situations from internal and external elbows to flat tees.
- Accommodates standard electrical wiring devices. Accommodates most installations, including single outlets, duplex outlets, NEMA-locking outlets, GFCI outlets, and Sentrex ® surge protected outlets.
- Custom prewired options available. Dry powder coat paint, custom device openings.
- Lower installed cost. Manufactured to specified job site lengths, raceway comes completely prewired ready to install. Reduced on-site installation time. Jobs can be packaged by area, floor or building and shipped per your job site requirements.
- Electrical device identification. See page three for labeling options. Eliminates guesswork or time-consuming tracing of circuits and speeds additions and renovations.
- UL Listed multioutlet assemblies. File E68073 Guide PVGT, Fittings: File E121188 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 380 of NEC and meets Section 12-3032 of CEC.
- UL and cUL Listed component raceways. File E73943 Guide RJBT, Fittings: File E74343 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 386 of NEC and meets Section 12-600 of CEC.
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.