8AT Evolution Multi-Service Poke-Thru Devices
Designed for retrofit and new construction, Evolution Series 8” Poke-Thru devices provide convenient access to power, communications, and audio/video services recessed below floor level – providing maximum device protection. With 5-gangs of capacity that allow you to configure services for the needs of your space, services can be placed in any location within the unit. The low-profile durable metal covers are available in six powder-coated finishes, designed to match any space. The cover also features sliding doors that allow cables to neatly egress from the unit, protecting cables while reducing tripping hazards. Evolution Series 8” Poke-Thru devices are the perfect fit for meeting and training rooms, classrooms, healthcare facilities or commercial buildings with open-space architecture.
- Recessed devices. All power, communication, and A/V devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity.
- Open system design provides maximum flexibility for power and communication device configurations. The 8AT Series accepts a wide variety of industry standard power, communication, or A/V devices from most manufacturers.
- Aluminium cover assemblies. The Evolution Series poke-thru design includes all metal die-cast aluminium cover assemblies, with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors. Available in surface style and flush style in standard finishes of brass, gray, black, nickel, bronze, and aluminium offering a wider range of aesthetic options.
- Flush tile version cover assemblies. A flush style cover for tile applications allows the Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices to be adjusted to the same level as the top surface of the floor covering. The tile cover is designed to be used in higher traffic applications, where a low profile is a must.
- Audio/Video unit. The 8AT Series is available in a dedicated A/V version. Prewired with one 20A duplex receptacle and designed to accept the Extron® Electronics AAP and MAAP Series device lines.
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines. Wide trim flange is designed to meet the ADA Accessibility Guidelines as it pertains to ADA Standard 4.5 which addresses changes in floor and ground surface levels. The poke-thru trim flanges are beveled so the slope is no greater than 1:2 ratio.
- Suitable for use in air handling spaces. In accordance with Sec 300-22(C) of the National Electrical Code.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. UL Fire rated for up to 2-hour rated floors maintains the fire classification of the floor.