5400 Large Capacity Raceway
The 5400 Series Raceway from Legrand provides wire and cable management for data, voice, video, and power applications. For school and office applications, this is an ideal solution for providing flexibility and accessibility of wire and cable.
- The FiberReady Series of fittings snap on to overlap raceway base and cover for an aesthetic installation. Fittings are UL verified for a 2" [51mm] bend radius and exceed the recommendations of TIA/EIA-569. They provide cable protection in lay-in and pull through cable installations.
- Twin Snap Cover. Complete segregation of access to power and low voltage services for installation flexibility.
- Large cable capacity. Accommodates needs now and in the future.
- Devices mount in-line, offset or both. Offers flexibility and up to three separate services at the same location.
- Low profile. Blends aesthetically with any decor.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Made of PVC material. Lightweight and easy to cut. Meets UL flammability requirements. UL Listed for up to 600V.
- Ivory and white finish. Blends with any decor. Consult factory for custom colors. Paintable using latex paint.
- Corner drop feed. Provides aesthetically pleasing means for feeding horizontal runs of raceway.
- Available prewired. Manufactured to specified job site lengths, 5400 Twin Snap Raceway comes completely prewired, ready to install (includes installation details).
- Job site shipments. Prewired jobs can be packaged by area, floor, or building, and shipped per job site requirements.
- Electrical device identification for prewired jobs. Eliminates guesswork and circuit tracing to speed additions and renovations.
- UL and cUL Listed raceway. Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and Canadian safety standards. Raceway file number E90378 Guide (RJTX) / Fittings file number E90377 Guide (RJYT).
- UL Listed factory wired sections. Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 5400 Factory wired sections file number E201947 Guide (QQYZ) Surface Raceway Kits.
- ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.