500/700 Series Small Raceway
Ideal for surface mounting small amounts of electrical wiring or communication cables. These rugged raceways offer a low profile appearance which blend with any decor. Available in our exclusive ScuffCoat finish. For 5' lengths order catalog numbers with the "-5" suffix.
- Rugged steel raceway. Provides superior strength for any dry location installation.
- Low-profile, unobtrusive appearance. Blends with any decor or setting. Excellent for low-voltage wiring.
- Base and cover are a preassembled one-piece unit. Facilitates easy installation and provides excellent security. ScuffCoat finish. Tough, durable, scratch-resistant finish which can be overpainted with latex paint.
- Surface mounting. Eliminates disturbing the building structure or wall finish to make renovations easy.
- Full line of fittings. Provides unlimited wiring solutions and interconnection between raceway systems.
- More choice of colors. 700 Series Raceway and Fittings are available in ivory and white.
- Fittings have removable covers. Allows easy access to wiring for changes and additions. Raceway cutters with replaceable blades. Cuts raceway cleanly, reduces labor, and installation time.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.