4000 Large Steel Prewired Raceway
The 4000 Series Raceway is the work horse of surface raceway systems. 4000 Raceway can be divided for multi-service applications. 4000 Series Raceway is ideal for all applications requiring a large cable capacity dual service steel raceway. Commercial, institutional, and industrial applications all benefit from the 4000 Series rigid steel construction and durable Ivory ScuffCoat finish. 4000 Series Raceway is also ideal for municipalities that require either all steel construction or prohibit nonmetallic cable management systems.
- FiberReady 2" [51mm] Fiber Optic Radius fittings. UL and cUL verified and exceed the recommendations of TIA/EIA 569A. Available as full capacity fittings or inserts to be used for existing installations.
- Large cross section area. Provides ample space for large wiring requirements.
- Complete line of fittings. Provides complete wiring solution and allows for interconnection between raceway systems.
- Gray baked enamel and Ivory ScuffCoat finish. Durable ivory Scuffcoat finish makes a scratch resistant surface.
- Feeder or header system. Ideal for overhead, open spaces and under raised floor applications.
- Overlapping steel faceplates. Hide unsightly seams where device plates abut raceway cover.
- Pre-cut covers. For mounting devices on various centers without cutting the covers. Use with 4046, 4048, 4007, and 4049 Series device plates.
- 4050 nonmetallic device plates. Overlapping design offers an aesthetically pleasing way to cover seams. Available in gray or ivory.
- Base and cover cutters. Manually operated cutters are lightweight and portable. Cutters offer labor savings for any size job and maintain a factory clean and square end cut.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Available prewired. Manufactured to specified job site lengths and ready to install. Jobs can be packaged by area, floor, or building and shipped per job site requirements.
- Simple prewired ordering. Provide us with marked-up electrical drawings and electrical/communications specifications and shipments can begin within three to four weeks or less for most jobs.
- UL Listed multioutlet assemblies. File E68073 Guide PVGT. Fittings: File E121188 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 380 of NEC and meets Section 12-3023 of CEC.
- UL and cUL Listed component raceway. File E4376 Guide RJBT. Fittings: File E41751, Guide RJPR. Meets Article 386 of NEC and meets Section 12-1600 of CEC.
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.