400, 800 and 2300 Power-Rated Raceway
The 400, 800, and 2300 Series, from The Wiremold Company, is a family of single compartment raceways for communication or power applications ideal for use in classrooms, office, and hotel applications or anywhere a small low profile raceway is needed. The 2300D Nonmetallic Divided Raceway is for use when power and low voltage cabling is required in the same raceway.
- Single and dual compartment low profile raceway design.Provides functionality and flexibility with aesthetics for single or dual service applications.
- Over-the-raceway box for 2300 and 2300D.Boxes mount over continuous run of raceway base eliminating the need to cut raceway when locating devices.
- Quick Fit integral faceplate.Provides flush look and ease of installation. Eliminates the need for additional commercial faceplates.
- Durable, textured PVC ivory or white finish.Blends with walls and ceilings. Consult factory for special colors.
- Datacom connectivity options.Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Accommodates communication and/or power wiring.Can be used for communications, computer lines, surveillance systems, fire alarms, outlets, and more.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.Saves time and labor costs. Standard 5' [1.525m] lengths can be easily installed by one person. Special lengths up to 10' [3.050m] are available.
- FiberReady divided fittings. For use with 2300 and 2300D. Full capacity, aesthetically pleasing fittings provide 2" [51mm] bend radius.
- Snap-on cover.Provides security with access to wiring for changes or additions.
- Easy to cut.Use a hacksaw or shears to cut raceway which speeds installation.
- Choice of raceway sizes with full line of fittings and accessories.Facilitates easy installation of wiring for whatever the job requires: communication devices, receptacles, switches, temperature controls, etc.
- Ratings:UL 600V (UL5A), CSA 300V (CSA 22.2 No. 62-93).