3000 Medium Steel Prewired Raceway
The 3000 Series Steel Raceway provides wiring capacities for small to medium size installations. Power or data/communication devices can be wired into the raceway for a flush appearance satisfying both aesthetic and functional requirements. The 3000 Series Steel Raceway is ideally suited for wiring applications in frequently changing environments such as labs, hospitals and other industrial applications.
- Allows power wiring or communications cables to be brought in at a convenient point.
- Mounts easily on walls, modular furniture, under raised floors, or over ceiling. Speeds installation; provides flexibility to bring wiring to points of use.
- Removable cover. Provides access to wiring.
- Accommodates a variety of receptacles, three-pole circuit breaker housings, and other protective devices. Provides flexibility for sophisticated wiring systems.
- Gray baked enamel and ivory ScuffCoat ™ finish. Durable ivory ScuffCoat finish makes a scratch resistant surface.
- Base and cover cutters. Manually operated cutters are lightweight and portable. Cutters offer labor savings for any size job and maintain a factory clean and square cut.
- Complete line of fittings. Provides a complete wiring solution and allows for interconnection between raceway systems.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Available prewired. Manufactured to specified job site lengths, raceway comes electrically prewired, ready to install. Jobs can be packaged by room, area, floor, or building and shipped per your job site requirements.
- Electrical device identification for prewired raceway. Eliminates guesswork or time-consuming circuit tracing and speeds additions and renovations.
- UL Listed and CSA Approved raceway. Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Raceway file number E4376 Guide (RJBT)/ Fittings file number E41751 Guide (RJPR) CSA Certified LR350.
- UL Listed factory wired sections. Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Factory wired sections file number E68073 Guide (PVGT)/ Fittings file number E41751 Guide (RJPR).
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.