2400 Steel Plugmold® Multioutlet System
2400 Series Plugmold Multioutlet Systems come with single or alternating circuits, standard or isolated ground receptacles, and Snapicoil harnesses of prewired receptacles or cord ended units. Steel Plugmold comes in an ivory ScuffCoat finish. The ScuffCoat finish is scratch resistant and protects against nicks and chips while preventing color from fading. For a Complete Product List, click on the Specifications tab below.
- Steel Raceway. Provides superior strength for any dry location installation with greater wire capacity than V2000.
- Ivory ScuffCoat finish. Durable scratch resistant finish.
- Removable cover. Allows easy access to wiring for changes or additions.
- Full range of fittings. Provides a complete wiring solution.
- Single-and-dual-gang boxes. Wire devices into the raceway system or protect a Plugmold® strip with a surge or GFCI device.
- Factory wired Plugmold® sections available in 3’, 5’, and 6’ lengths with 20A, 120V receptacles. Ideal for short runs requiring additional outlets in electrically busy areas.
- Single or alternating circuit. Meets virtually any circuit requirement.
- Choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 6”, 12” and 18”.
- Simplex receptacle. More spacing options available.
- Duplex receptacle. Aesthetically pleasing, functional 20A duplex for the 24S (2400) Series.
- Customization available. All products can be modified to accommodate virtually any application.