Infinity Series - 8250: 2.5" Strut Window
Winco’s Strut windows are available in in thermal fixed, casement and projected in our 8250 Series with a 2-1/2” sash and our 8325 Series with a 3-1/4” sash. All framing members of the Winco Strut windows are thermally broken using two glass reinforced polyamide struts that stitch the two aluminum extrusions together. Because the strut materials have a low thermal transfer property, they achieve better performing thermal values that meet building codes and LEED requirements.
Superior Thermal Performance
- Thermally broken mainframe and sash meet or exceed performance criteria required by ANSI/AAMA.
- Strut technology stops heat/cold transfer from passing through the window.
- Double Santoprene®, non-shrinking dual durometer (one interior, one exterior) thermoplastic rubber weather-stripping around perimeter.
- Ideal window system solution for schools, office and apartment buildings, hotels, and other commercial construction.
Lots of Options
- Fixed, casement and projected styles available in 2-1/2” and 3-1/4” mainframes.
- Choice of same or different colored window frames inside versus outside.
- Deep sash accommodates the latest glass coatings and glazing thickness from 1” up to 2”.
- Triple-glazing with Venetian blinds and an interior hinged sash panel available.
- Hardware in standard or euro-groove technology.
- Separate interior and exterior mainframes provide architects with design flexibility.
- Capability to transform the look of the window system without total redesign.