Upper Deck Audience Seating® Tiered Risers
Innovative black box theater risers for versatile seating needs
The folding frame and innovative design allow you to easily change seating configurations based on the layout of the performance. Four people can install seating for 200 in about four hours. Taking it down takes even less time. The Upper Deck system is available with corner sections for better sight lines, improved traffic flow and greater seating capacity. Usage
If you have a black box theatre, this is the perfect seating system for you.Upper Deck Corner Sections
Now you can maximize seating and improve sight lines all with previously unusable space. These innovative sections extend Upper Deck value with an easy, straightforward setup that fits in any corner.Move and Store Carts
Wenger has a well-earned reputation for simplifying installation and making storage more convenient. Our Move & Store Carts facilitate both ends of the job. Use them to roll out all Upper Deck Audience Seating components during setup. And when you’re ready to take it down, place each component on its dedicated cart as you strike the setup. Then just roll the carts into a corner or against the wall until you want to use them again. Additional high-density storage carts are available for all Upper Deck components.Deck Surface ChoicesHigh-Density Storage Options AvailableConstruction
- Simple innovative design with welded-steel construction.
- Fast, easy, and safe to install and reconfigure.
- Worker-friendly assembly - minimal loose parts and no extra tools required.
- Meets all building code standards for grandstand seating, including guardrails and handrails.
- Field-repairable and easy to replace parts and components.
- Available in different configurations. Architectural specifications are available from your Wenger representative.
- Decks are also available with an optional acoustic honeycomb core.
- Two deck standard sizes: 3' x 8' (91 x 244 cm) and 4' x 8' (122 x 244 cm). Custom sizes available.
- Leveling feet on all columns adjust height up to 4" (10 cm).v
- Maximum height available: 10' (3.0 m).
- Corner Sections are available in 4" to 24" (10 - 61 cm) elevations. (Two Corner Sections create a 45° angle; four sections create a 90° angle.)
- Corner design can create aisles for entry and exit.
- Individual Move & Store carts for decks, columns, endframes, trusses, and rails.
- Standard or custom stairways available.
- Meets a uniform vertical load of 100 psf (488 kg/m2) and side load criteria of states with seismic loading requirements.