UltraStor™ Instrument Storage
UltraStor™ is our original, trusted and proven storage solution. UltraStor cabinets are designed to look great with virtually any décor. They’re available in a variety of sizes, colors and styles to fit the full range of instruments that you need to store and protect.The Wenger Advantage
- Durable – Load tested doors, bolt-thru construction and polyester laminate make our cabinets the ones that last.
- Specially Designed Shelf – With ridges designed for ventilation and rounded front to prevent damage to instruments, our one-piece polyethylene shelves are unique in the industry and nearly indestructible.
- Secure – Heavy-duty hardware, top quality doors and tamper-resistant shelves keep your valuable instruments safe.
- Designed for Music Needs – Wenger storage is designed to specifically meet the musician’s needs with the right size compartments, cabinet heights and features specific to musical instruments and equipment. Wenger expertise simplifies the selection process for you.
- Modular – Cabinet construction makes it easy to rearrange and add to cabinets as your needs change.
Storage to secure and protect instruments and avoid traffic jams.Construction
- Choice of solid doors, straight grille doors or no doors
- Waterfall grille doors available for an extra charge
- Attractive polyester laminate and thermofused composite wood core resists chipping and looks new years longer than other laminates
- Load-tested hinges and lock assemblies stand up to institutional use
- Shelves feature patented ventilation ridges and rounded front edges, improving airflow crucial to musical instrument, equipment and garment longevity
- 85-5/8″(217 cm), 69¾” (177 cm) and 385/16″ (97 cm) heights available to meet your musician’s needs
- Standard 27½” (69.85cm) wide and 21″ (53.34 cm) narrow widths available
- Heavy-duty polyester laminate is adhered to ¾” (19 mm) thermofused industrial-grade composite wood with no added formaldehyde
- Available with right- or left-hinged (standard) doors for easy access
- Bolt-through construction maintains superior door and hardware condition, year after year
- Seismic-compliant bracing available upon request as a special order
- Available in six core substrates to meet your specific needs: fire-rated,industrial-grade composite wood with no formaldehyde (standard), moisture-resistant, FSC® certified and Vencore (plywood)
- 10-year warranty
Wenger UltraStor Instrument Storage Cabinets come in a wide variety of configurations, colors and sizes. Please call your Wenger representative so that we can understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and an estimate to help you budget your investment.