Sophisticated, classic styling meets proper posture. Molded high-density foam seat and back create firm, total body support. Adjustable angle provides two ideal positions for string and wind players.The Wenger Advantage
- Designed by Experts –Nobody understands proper music playing posture like Wenger. After all, we’ve been designing and building music chairs since 1946!
- Specialty – Chairs designed for the specific requirements of specific instruments and musicians.
- Protect Valuable Instruments – The smooth, rounded design keep sminor bumps from scratching and damaging valuable instruments.
- Quality Construction –The best-built line of music chairs in the industry are made to last for years.
- Expert Consultation – Your Wenger representative can help you choose the chair that’s right for your needs.
Designed for maximum comfort during long rehearsals and performances.Storage
Matching Move & Store Cart holds 6 chairs.Construction
Stackable design with nylon bumpers.
- Posture Chair design ensures the best possible performing position
- Generously sized seat and back for proper support
- Molded, high-density foam seat and back for firm, total body support and comfort
- 14-gauge, oval-tube framing for increased durability
- Powder coat paint finish for maximum durability.
- Premium, durable upholstery and formal, all-black styling
- Two standard seat-to-floor frame heights: 18½” (47 cm) and 19½” (50 cm)
- Optional adjustable lumbar pad
When ordering Symphony Chairs, please specify the following:
Size: 18½” (47 cm) or 19½” (50 cm) seat-to-floor heights