Stage Boxes - Wenger
Durable, plastic, interlocking boxes for theatre use.
You’ll never need to build a box again! Now performers can fully rehearse their blocking while the set is being built. Our Stage Boxes can be configured into virtually any shape. They lock together to prevent slipping, so performers can focus on their movements and lines without worry.The Wenger Advantage
- An Improved on Wood Cubes—More durable, more flexible, and easier to handle than wood cubes.
- Modular Design—Create configurations quickly and securely.
- Secure Stacking—Wenger Stage Boxes’ protruding feet nest in recessed pockets to allow boxes to stack securely.
- Easy to Carry—Molded carrying handles for convenience.
- Versatile—Combine Stage Boxes with Wenger flipFORMS® and you can built and re-build many configurations to match your needs.
- Interlocking rehearsal furniture used to help actors with their blocking
- Also ideal for one acts and abstract plays
- A fast way to create impromptu sets – ideal for acting classes
- Hollow underside is great for carrying props and other items
- Sized to match basic furniture dimensions
- Skid-resistant surface
- Lightweight, low-density polyethylene for exceptional durability
- Easy-to-handle units store compactly, require minimal maintenance
- Large – 24″w x 24″d x 18″h (61 cm x 61 cm x 45 cm)
- Medium – 12″w x 18″d x 16″h (31 cm x 45 cm x 41 cm)
- Small – 12″w x 16″d x 8″h (31 cm x 41 cm x 21 cm)
029A105 Large Stage Box, 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
029A104 Medium Stage Box, 16 lbs (7.25 kg)
029A103 Small Stage Box, 8 lbs (3.63 kg)
029A098 Set of 3 Stage Boxes (one of each size)