SoundLok® Sound-Isolation Rooms
Modular sound-isolation rooms in a variety of sizes and configurations.
How can a performer be expected to practice the flute when the sound of the trumpet next door is blasting through the walls and leaking through the vents? Or how can a French horn player improve tone when the internal acoustics in the practice room are muddy or excessively bright?
Wenger pioneered sound isolation in practice rooms, and we continue to use the most advanced technologies to set new standards.
Our modular rooms offer a clean, attractive look with closure panels for a seamless installation.The Wenger Advantage
- Superior Sound Isolation – Wenger guarantees the sound isolation with the highest rating in the industry, making each room 25% quieter than any other room on the market.
- Room is Properly Tuned – The correct amount of absorption and diffusion is built-in so the musician can clearly hear the best possible sound.
- Competitively Priced – An independent cost study shows that the Wenger SoundLok room costs 10% less on average when compared to a properly-constructed stick-built practice room.
- Relocatable and Modular – Each room can be relocated or resized as future program needs grow, saving thousands of dollars in permanent building costs.
- Virtual Acoustics Option – Allows the musician to learn how to adapt to performing in different performance spaces and get immediate feedback with record/playback during the practice session.
Combining a Wenger SoundLock Sound Isolation room with our VAE™ technology creates the sensation of being enveloped by the sound. This enables performers to hear themselves in various performance venues by providing more realistic acoustical simulations.Usage
Sound isolation for individual or group music rehearsals.Options
- Room heights (interior) available in 6″ (15 cm) increments from 7’6″ to 10′ (2.3 m- 3 m)
- Door Options: 3′ (91 cm) standard; 4′ (122 cm) door for large instruments; double door for grand piano;
- Vertical window panels available
- Horizontal broadcast application window available
- Horizontal and vertical closure panels available
- Closure panels create a complete, built-in look for side-by-side installations
- Choice of fan unit or direct HVAC connection to building system
- Extra-capacity raceway for communications and network cabling
- Floating floor for even greater sound isolation
- Available in three exterior colors
- Clean, professional 4″(10 cm) thick steel wall and ceiling panels are filled with high-grade acoustical insulation
- Rails, channels, and corner pieces interlock panels at the floor and ceiling with double-seated-gasketed seams
- 3′ (91cm) wide door with glass-panel allows easy monitoring, personal security, and inviting ambiance
- Advanced fan ventilation system supplies complete fresh air exchange every 1.5 to 2.5 minutes. For direct-connect HVAC systems, contact your Wenger representative
- Special electronic ballasts lower power consumption of lighting and eliminate fluorescent hum
- ETL Classified electrical system
Many sizes and options available.
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.