Nota conBRIO® Premier Chair
An innovative new design that allows the chair to respond to the movement of the musician. The result: more dynamic play, improved blood flow, and more focused attention. The design is based on years of customer research and consultation with medical experts. The Premier Chair features high-quality padding and upholstery providing maximum comfort. The unmatched quality construction guarantees a long life that delivers an unequaled return on your investment.The Wenger Advantage
- Nota Design Enhanced – Cantilever frame adds an element of dynamic mobility
- Improved Postural Response – The musician’s entire body is fully engaged in their performance.
- Greater Focus, Less Tension – Motion facilitates, not inhibits, attentiveness and improves circulation.
- Better Protection of Musical Instruments – The rounded and refined design is not just for a unique aesthetic, it also helps protect valuable instruments from scratches.
- Options for Every Program and Environment – Available in a variety of colors, heights and finishes. A complete line of accessories are also available.
Chairs are for professional environments that require extended practice and performance sessions.Storage
Matching Move & Store CartThree Comfortable and Supportive Positions
Nota’s specialty contoured seat and waterfall front allow musicians multiple supportive positions: back, forward and angled to accommodate all instruments and playing styles. Musicians can choose the position that best suits their style without discomfort or slouching. Construction
- Dynamic frame allows more freedom of movement
- Narrow convex back allows greater range of movement
- Rounded waterfall front accommodates a wider range of body sizes
- Padded and upholstered for added comfort
- Powder-coat paint finish for maximum durability. Chrome also available
- Durable, specially designed floor glides provide stability when seated and ease of movement when arrangig chairs
- Specially designed stacking bumpers provide maximum stability and protection when chairs are stacked
- 12-gauge steel frame for extreme durability
Due to the variation in body shapes and sizes, Wenger recommends purchasing a mix of different height chairs in order to accommodate all of your performers. Please contact your Wenger representative for further information on chair heights and recommendations.Ordering Information
When ordering chairs, please specify the following:
Size: 14½” (37 cm), 16″ (40.5 cm), 17½” (44 cm), 19″ (48 cm), or 20½” (52 cm) seat-to-floor frame height.
Frame finish: Black or Chrome
Seat/back: Choose from colors shown. Samples are available upon request.