Maestro® Orchestra Acoustical Shells
The SECOA Maestro® full-stage orchestra shell is a welcome addition to our acoustical product line. Maestro is a cost-effective solution packed with features, conveniences and performance aesthetics for your venue. The Maestro lives up to its name delivering impressive full-stage acoustics, while creating live entertainment environments for performances at an affordable price.Construction
- The Maestro® is a cost-effective solution for any performance space requiring an acoustical enhancement
- Finishes available include:
- High Pressure Laminate with matching stained/painted panel edges
- Hardwood Veneer stained and finished to match space requirements
- Painted Panels – provide either as a primed panel for your painting contractor to finish, or a finish painted panel ready for a show.
- Side towers feature doors for stage access for musicians and performers
- Shell towers are easily moved into performance position and moved back into storage via the SECOA self-contained tower mover. Towers stack together to reduce storage space required.
- Ceiling panels with the optional integrated lighting fixtures feature tip switches making storing of the ceilings fool proof, lighting will not turn on while ceilings are in storage.
- 360 rotating light fixture housing for ceiling panels
- Incandescent and LED lighting options available
- Ceiling panels adjust in 5 degree increments
- Ceiling panels store easily in rigging fly loft for storage. No tools are required to tilt ceilings.
- Panels are constructed with hardwood edging, a rigid honeycomb interior, and a hard panel skin for superior sound quality and durability.