Legacy® Select Acoustical Shells
The latest Wenger technology gives you three attractive, effective acoustical shell options to fit your application and budget. Its mobility allows you to acoustically transform almost any space within a facility into a performance venue.
We pioneered acoustical shell design, so it’s no surprise that our honeycomb core panel construction delivers enhanced acoustics to both the ensemble and the audience.The Wenger Advantage
- Uniquely Designed – Get a full-stage tower look in a portable shell with a curved face and many woodgrain laminate options.
- Foldable Design – Top panel folds down for storage off stage if no room back stage.
- Compact Storage – Bottom filler panel is removable to allow compact nesting of towers in storage position.
Portable shell designed to be used primarily with an overhead ceiling system for onstage use
Legacy units promote excellent ensemble and enhance acoustical projection toward the audience. Add additional shells to cover larger areas.Construction
- Curved 1” (2.5 cm) thick panels to provide superior cross-communication of sound
- Use with overhead ceiling system for optimum acoustical performance
- Counterweighted base system
- Top panel folds flat for storage and includes lift assists to raise and lower
- Bottom panel is removable for nesting and stores on back of tower frame
- Panels are 6′ (1.8 m) wide and maximum height is 11′ 4” (3.m)
- The 11′ 4” tower will fit through a 34” (86cm) wide by 80” (2m) high door when the unit is folded in its storage position
- Available in a wide variety of paint finishes and woodgrain laminates
- 502 lbs (226 kg)
- Non-marring casters
Many sizes and options available.
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.