Legacy® Classic Acoustical Shells
The latest Wenger technology gives you three attractive, effective acoustical shell options to fit your application and budget. Its mobility allows you to acoustically transform almost any space within a facility into a performance venue.
We pioneered acoustical shell design, so it’s no surprise that our honeycomb core panel construction delivers enhanced acoustics to both the ensemble and the audience.The Wenger Advantage
- Easy, Fast Operation – Each tower can be set up in just 15 seconds by one person.
- Adjustable Canopy – Adjusts to four different angles to optimize reflection to the audience.
- No Protruding Front Legs – Eliminates interference with setup of risers and eliminates any trip hazard.
- Maximum Acoustical Benefit – Provides full coverage from floor to top of shell, and gives you 15% more coverage than any other portable shell on the market.
- 5-Year Warranty – The longest in the industry, protecting your investment.
Portable design allows almost any space to become a performance venue with simple one-person setup.
Legacy units promote excellent ensemble and enhance acoustical projection toward the audience. Add additional shells to cover larger areas.Construction
- Panels are flat in standard 1″ (2.5 cm) construction, 6′ (1.8 m) wide
- Improved lift mechanism to raise and lower shell
- Canopy folds flat for storage and is adjustable to 45, 60, 75 and 90 degree angles
- All panels fit flush with no overlap shadows
- No unsightly exposed fasteners
- Kicker panel provides coverage within 2″ (5 cm) of floor and folds up for storage
- Fully extended height is 15′ 2″ (4.6 m)
- Canopy is 54″ (137 cm) high and available in tapered or rectangular design
- In the storage position, unit fits through a 36″ (91 cm) wide by 80″ (2 m) high door opening
- Includes counterweighted base system with no legs protruding in front of shell
- Available in three solid color finishes
- Units nest for storage
186J054 Legacy Classic, Tapered Canopy, 434 lbs (197 kg)
186J055 Legacy Classic, Rectangular Canopy, 446 lbs (202 kg)