Models 800 ADV and 800C ADV (Advanced Performance) Rollling Service Doors
Wayne Dalton’s Models 800 and 800C ADV (Advanced Performance) rolling doors are three times faster than a standard rolling steel door. This high cycle door provides speed in operation as well as lasting durability to make it your top choice for an Advanced Performance door option.
The ADV system is built for enhanced productivity with less maintenance required. Our innovative springless design means there are no springs to replace, and the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) system operates on a soft start/stop to help prevent wear and tear on the system. The direct-drive, heavy-duty gear box motor assembly requires minimum maintenance unlike conventional chain and sprocket systems. An LCD plain text readout on the control panel allows for advanced diagnostics with fast and easy set up and trouble shooting. We’ve designed the ADV system with safety in mind. Doors come standard with enhanced safety devices such as a built-in braking mechanism, wireless sensing edge and photo eyes.
Ideal applications are high cycle or high traffic areas, such as parking garages, auto dealerships, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airports.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 20'
- Max Height: 20'
- Max Steel Gauge = 16
- Steel construction
- Wind load ±20 psf standard; options up to ±55 psf
- Model 800C ADV: R-value* = 7.7
- Model 800C ADV: U-value* = 0.13
- Opening speed: 24” per second
- Closing speed: 12” per second
- Control Panel: Electronic VFD Controller with microprocessor
- 3” flat or insulated slats
* Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value and U-value for our insulated doors.
Options & Accessories
- Flat insulated or non-insulated slat profile in a variety of gauges.
- Vision/ventilation: 5" x 3/4" open fenestration; 5" x 3/4" acrylic vision lite.
- Perimeter seals: surface guide weatherstrip, angled guide brush seal, exterior lintel weather seal, interior weather baffle.
- Actuators: Loop detectors, radio control, push buttons, motion detectors and pull cords.
- Wind load: up to ±55 psf; options available to meet up to Dade County - Florida Building Commission High Velocity Hurricane Zone.