Model 6600 Carriage House Steel Garage Doors
Made with two layers of steel, polyurethane foam insulation and DecaTrim™ II overlays, the Model 6600 is durable and a unique way to add curb appeal to your home. With 11 different carriage house designs, you are sure to find the perfect garage door to complement your home.
Model 6600 comes with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 12.12*, which can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly. This door also offers wind load options, quiet rollers, and snug-fitting tongue-and-groove section joints that reduce wind and weather from entering the garage.
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for our insulated doors. Features
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – With and insulation R-value of 12.12*, this garage door can improve the thermal efficiency of your home, block street noise and make the garage door operate more quietly.
- DecaTrim™ II overlays – Smooth overlay boards that are specially treated to resist termites, weather and fungal decay.
- Tongue-and-groove Joint Seals – snug-fitting section joints reduce wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Heavy-duty hinges – 14-gauge hinges provide add strength, stability and smoother garage door operation.
- Quiet rollers – Ball-bearing rollers with nylon wheels and solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable service.
- WindSafe – Available with optional hardware and reinforcements for high-wind regions.
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for our insulated doors.
Wayne Dalton offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty on this garage door. Please reference the warranty document for details.