6200 Series Electric Strike
The 6200 Series includes 17 models of grade 1, heavy-duty electric strikes. Integrated faceplate, stainless steel construction, and proven reliability make them ideal for new construction.
The 6200 Series electric strikes are designed to use with mortise and cylindrical devices on single and pair doors. These grade 1, heavy-duty strikes are UL 10C fire rated and factory configurable to fail safe or fail secure applications. Their stainless steel construction with integrated faceplate and smooth keeper movement help assure durability and reliability.
Available designs are suitable for a wide range of new construction applications and may also retrofit a number of competitive and older model Von Duprin electric door strikes.
Features & Benefits
- 17 model configurations available for cylindrical and mortise applications
- For interior or exterior doors with hollow metal, aluminum, or wood frame models
- Factory orderable to exact specification
- 6 popular finishes available to suite with existing hardware
- Two-piece plug connectors are included for ease of installation and removal during strike servicing
Strength and durability
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 1500 lbs. static strength
- 70 ft-lbs. dynamic strength
- 1,00,000 cycles endurance tested
- 5-year limited warranty
- Meets ANSI BHMA A156.31 Grade 1 endurance & dynamic strength
- Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.31 Grade 1 static strength
- UL 1034 listed for burglary-resistant electric door strikes
- Fire rated UL 10C to 3 hours on single doors; 90 minutes on pair doors with inactive leaf
- Cylindrical or mortise
- Mortise only (model 6210)
- Mortise with deadbolt up to 1" (model 6216)
- Throw: 3/4"
- 24 VDC standard with 12, 16 and 28 VDC optional
- 12 or 24 VDC rectifier kit conversion to VAC optional
- 12 VDC continuous duty at 0.6 Amp
- 16 VDC continuous duty at 0.4 Amp
- 24 VDC continuous duty at 0.33 Amp
- 28 VDC continuous duty at 0.25 Amp
See 6200 Series data sheet for dimensions and wiring diagrams.
- BHMA 605/US3 polished brass, clear coated
- BHMA 606/US4 satin brass, clear coated
- BHMA 612/US10 satin bronze, clear coated
- BHMA 613/US10B dark bronze, oil rubbed
- BHMA 629 / US32 bright stainless steel
BHMA 630 / US32D satin stainless steel
12 VAC to 12 VDC rectifier
24 VAC to 24 VDC rectifier
Dual monitor switches
Allegion Connect wire extension
The 6200 Series models are compatible with Schlage, Von Duprin and Falcon cylindrical and mortise locksets, as well as many other manufacturers' products. Refer to the 6200 Series data sheet for detailed use compatibility listing.