6100 Series Electric Strike
The 6100 Series are heavy-duty stainless steel construction rim exit strikes. They are ideal for drop-in replacement or new construction with five models providing coverage for many single or double door applications, including fire-rated doors.
The 6100 Series electric door strikes are designed for use with a variety of rim exit devices and include rim night latch and fire-rated solutions. These grade 1, heavy-duty strikes include UL 10C fire rated models and are factory configurable for fail safe or fail secure applications. Their stainless steel construction with integrated faceplate and smooth keeper movement help assure durability and reliability.
The 6100 Series is compatible with many Von Duprin, Falcon and other manufacturers' exit devices. In addition, they are suitable for retrofit with many Folger Adams models.
Features & Benefits
- 5 model configurations available for rim exit or night latch devices
- For interior or exterior doors with hollow metal, aluminum, or wood frames
- Factory orderable to exact specifications
- 6 popular finishes available to suite with existing hardware
- 2-piece plug connectors are included for easy installation and removal during strike servicing
- Horizontal adjustability for tight door preps
Strength and durability
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 1500 lbs. static strength
- 70 ft-lbs. dynamic strength
- 1,000,000 cycles endurance tested
- 5-year limited warranty
- Meets ANSI BHMA A156.31 Grade 1 endurance & dynamic strength
- Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.31 Grade 1 static strength
- UL 1034 listed for burglary-resistant electric door strikes
- Fire rated UL 10C to 3 hours on single doors; 90 minutes on pair doors with manufacturer's mullion (6111, 6112 and 6113 only)
- Single doors with wood, hollow metal or aluminum frames
- Rim exit devices (4 models)
- Rim night latch (6114 only)
- Throw: 3/4"
- 24 VDC standard with 12 VDC and rectifier kit conversion to VAC optional
- 12 VDC continuous duty at 0.6 Amp
- 24 VDC continuous duty at 0.33 Amp
- BHMA 605 / US3 polished brass, clear coated
- BHMA 606 / US4 satin brass, clear coated
- BHMA 612 / US10 satin bronze, clear coated
- BHMA 613 / US10B dark bronze, oil rubbed
- BHMA 629 / US32 bright stainless steel
- BHMA 630 / US32D satin stainless steel
- 12 VAC to 12 VDC rectifier
- 24 VAC to 24 VDC rectifier
- Entry buzzer
- Dual monitor switches
- Allegion Connect wire extension
The 6100 Series models are compatible with Von Duprin and Falcon rim exit devices as well as many other manufacturers' products. Reference data sheet for detailed use recommendations and limitations.