4200 Series Electric Strike
The 4200 Series is a traffic control solution for internal doors. It features a shallow back box, low current draw, field selectable voltage and fail safe/fail secure conversion without disassembly.
The 4200 Series is ideal for interior commercial traffic control with cylindrical applications. It is designed for easy installation with a dual-voltage internal solenoid and field-configurable power failure mode that can be changed without disassembly. Two models are available with or without latchbolt monitoring.
The 4200 Series is compatible with a wide range of cylindrical devices and is part of a versatile portfolio of electric door strikes designed to save installers time and money.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for cylindrical lock and deadlatch applications
- Suitable for interior doors with hollow metal or aluminum frames
- Optional latchbolt monitoring
- 4 in-field configurations
- Shallow 1-3/8” backbox depth
- Field-selectable 12/24 VDC
- Non-handed, internal solenoid design
- Low current draw for PoE installations
- Field-selectable power failure mode without disassembly
Strength and durability
- Heavy-duty stainless steel faceplate
- 1000 lbs. static strength
- 70 ft-lbs. dynamic strength
- 500,000 cycles endurance tested
- 5-year limited warranty
- Meets ANSI BHMA A156.31 Grade 1 endurance and dynamic strength
- Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.31 Grade 2 static strength
- Single doors with hollow metal or aluminum frames
- Cylindrical lock and deadlatch applications
- 4211: 1/2" to 3/4"
- 4212: 1/2" to 5/8"
- Field-selectable voltage and power fail mode
- 12 VDC continuous duty at 0.2 Amp
- 24 VDC continuous duty at 0.1 Amp
- Latchbolt monitor rating (4212 only): 30 VDC at 0.2 Amp
- Standard 4 7/8" faceplate
- 1-3/8" backbox depth
- BHMA 630 / US32D stainless steel (faceplate), satin finish
- 12 VAC to 12 VDC rectifier
- 24 VAC to 24 VDC rectifier
- Entry buzzer
- Round-cornered faceplate
The 4200 Series is compatible with all Schlage and Falcon cylindrical locks, as well as cylindrical and deadlatch locks of many other manufacturers.