22 Series Exit Device
The 22 Series is an economical alternative that incorporates a modern touch bar styling for any door type.
The 22 Series wide stile devices provide coverage for most standard applications. It is available in several rim and surface vertical configurations combined with electronic options, is ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 certified and has UL fire ratings. The 22 Series is designed and manufactured in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System. It also is UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware.
Features & Benefits
- Several surface-mounted vertical applications
- Several rim applications
- Several trim and electronic options
- Available in 3’ and 4’ lengths for single and double door applications
- Non-handed design
Certifications and specifications are specific to each configuration. Refer to the 22 Series catalog for more details.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2008 Grade 1 certified
- ANSI/UL 10C (fire rated only)
- ANSI/UL 305
- CAN/ULC-S104 (fire rated only)
Many trims and configurations are available to provide the desired operation for any application. See the 22 Series catalog for a complete list and details.
- Classroom: the key locks and unlocks the lever or knob
- Dummy: a mechanical trim that is rigid for pull operation
- Exit only: no outside trim
- Passage: lever or knob that is always active
- Storeroom: the key retracts the latchbolt and the lever or knob is rigid
- 210: knob trim, 3 functions come standard:
- Classroom (K)
- Storeroom (NL)
- Dummy trim (DT)
- 230: lever or thumbpiece trim, 1 function comes standard:
Levers & Finishes
The 22 Series offers a comprehensive list of levers and finishes. See the 22 Series catalog for more information.
The 22 Series can be customized to meet any facility needs with several mechanical, electronic and finish options.
- RX: the push pad monitor allows the facility to monitor secure doors
- CON: common connectors link the device to a power supply or a power transfer
- AX: the accessible device is UL certified to meet a 5 lb. operating force requirements for the 2010 ADA (Chapters 404.2.7 and 309.4) and 2013 California Building Code (Chapter 11B-309.4)
From mullions to power transfers and strikes, the 22 Series offers many accessories to meet evolving needs of any facility. Refer to the 22 Series catalog for a complete list.