Vitosol 200-T, SP2A Vacuum Tube Collector
Vacuum tube solar collectors. Absorber surface area: 13.6 to 32.6 sq. ft / 1.26 to 3.03 sq. m
High-performance vacuum tube solar collectors
The new Vitosol 200-T, SP2A vacuum tube solar collector offers high performance and quality construction at an attractive price. Available in 10, 12 and 24-tube models, it is ideal for domestic hot water/supplementary space heating in applications ranging from residential homes to large commercial and industrial systems.
The benefits at a glance
- Highly efficient heat pipe vacuum tube collector offering excellent operational reliability.
- Maximum aesthetic appeal from painted manifold cover, low profile design and small tube gaps.
- Unique heat pipe design operates effectively with any tube slope greater than 3°.
- Can be installed either vertically or horizontally, on sloped roofs, walls or on flat roofs with angled frames or laid flat; 10-tube model ideal for installation on balcony railings or walls.
- Optimized tube spacing prevents shading; tubes can be rotated up to 25° for optimum alignment with the sun to maximize energy utilization.
- Highly selective coating on absorber surfaces; with vacuum tubes, absorbers are not susceptible to contamination over time.
- Efficient heat transfer with duotec double pipe stainless steel heat exchanger and fully encapsulated condensers.
- Dry connection allows tube fitting and replacement while system is fully charged and operational.
- Highly effective thermal insulation minimizes heat loss through header casing.
- Easy installation using Viessmann quick assembly and connection systems.
Where can I buy a Vitosol 200-T?
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across the US. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
To get a quote for a new Vitosol 200-T collector including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
|Gross area||21.3 to 49.7 ft² - 1.98 to 4.62 m²|
|Absorber area||13.6 to 32.6 ft² - 1.26 to 3.03 m²|
|Optical efficiency||78.5% (based on absorber area)|
|Collector type||Vacuum tube collector|
|Design||Dark blue collector casings and absorber surfaces|
|Application range||Residential homes, apartment buildings, commercial applications and district heating; new buildings and retrofits.|
|Installation type||For vertical or horizontal installation, on flat and sloped roofs, walls or freestanding.|
|Warranty||Limited 10 year warranty|
|Additional features||Special 10-tube balcony version available for installation on balcony railings or walls.|
Viessmann Manufacturing Company (U.S.) Inc.
45 Access Road
Warwick, RI 02886
Tel: (401) 732-0667
Fax: (401) 732-0590
Tollfree: (800) 288-0667
Web site: http://www.viessmann-us.com