Vitodens 222-F Gas-Fired Condensing Boiler
Gas-fired condensing technology and innovative DHW solution in compact, floor standing design. Rated input: 12 to 125 MBH
Smart, compact space heating and DHW
The benefits at a glance
- Efficiency up to 98% at full modulation and 95% AFUE. Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
- Low emission combustion and continuous efficiency from Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion management system.
- Wide modulation range up to 6.5:1 to precisely match load conditions.
- Fast heat-up with innovative DHW Storage Tank Loading System comprised of plate heat exchanger, DHW loading pump and storage tank.
- Compact and hygienic DHW storage with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel tank (26 USG).
- Ten-minute peak flow of 60 gallons (model B2TB-35 only) and continuous DHW draw of 3.3 GPM. Based on a temperature rise of 70 °F (50 °F to 120 °F).
- Space-saving design with small footprint and zero side clearance to combustibles.
- Simplified installation with pre-installed pressure / temperature relief valves, fully enclosed heating expansion tank and circulation pump, and built-in 3-speed DHW / space heating pump with diverter valve.
- Multiple venting options with vent length up to 180 ft.
The new Vitodens 222-F gas-fired condensing boiler is an ideal space-saving option for new installations and a smart upgrade for outdated boiler and domestic hot water (DHW) storage systems. Its compact, floor standing design offers an economical space heating and DHW solution for homes with moderate heating loads.
Reliable and consistent performance
Stainless steel is the best choice for long-term reliability. Thats why the Vitodens 222-F is equipped with a stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger and MatriX cylinder burner. Developed and manufactured by Viessmann, these high-quality stainless steel components maximize performance and reliability. Plus, the "self-cleaning" heat exchanger contributes to the boilers long service life and dependable performance.
Where can I buy a Vitodens 222?
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across the US. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
To get a quote for a new Vitodens 222-F boiler including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
|Rated input||12 to 125 MBH - 3.5 to 37 kW|
|Efficiency (AFUE)||Up to 95%|
|Fuel||Natural gas, propane gas|
|Application range||For residential homes and apartment units, new buildings and retrofits|
|DHW heating||Integrated stainless steel DHW storage tank (26 USG / 100 L). Ten-minute peak flow of up to 60 gallons and continuous DHW draw of up to 3.3 GPM (model B2TB-35 only).|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty in residential applications|
|Additional features||Space-saving design with small footprint and zero side clearance to combustibles|
Viessmann Manufacturing Company (U.S.) Inc.
45 Access Road
Warwick, RI 02886
Tel: (401) 732-0667
Tollfree: (800) 288-0667
Fax: (401) 732-0590
Web site: http://www.viessmann-us.com