Vitocrossal 300 CT3 Gas-Fired Condensing Boiler
High efficiency, gas-fired condensing boiler with Inox-Crossal heat exchanger surface in corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Rated input: 638 to 3361 MBH - 187 to 985 kW
State-of-the-art condensing technology
Operating costs for medium and large size heating systems are often not given due consideration. By modernizing the heating boilers, energy consumption and environmental impact can be reduced considerably.
Condensing boiler technology provides distinctive possibilities to lower gas consumption dramatically in apartment buildings, commercial, industrial and public buildings.
The benefits at a glance
- High operating reliability and long service life due to the vertically arranged, corrosion-resistant Inox-Crossal heat exchanger surface made of stainless steel.
- Low-emission combustion - the Vitocrossal 300 boiler series has emission values within and well below the limits set by the requirements of the German environmental emblem "Blue Angel", the Swiss Clean Air Regulations, California Regulations, and the new environmental performance standards for boiler emissions, established by the CCME, effective 1994.
- Energy savings and reduced impact on the environment through enhanced utilization of the latent heat contained in the flue gases.
- Depending on the heating system water temperature, efficiencies in excess of 95% can be achieved through intensive flue gas condensation: The new, highly efficient Inox-Crossal heating surface ensures optimum heat transfer to the boiler water. The flue gas temperature is only approx. 10 °C (18 °F) above the boiler return temperature.
- Easy transport into boiler rooms due to narrow design and low weight - an important factor in modernizing the boiler room.
- Safe heat transfer ensured by wide dimension water walls and large water content.
Built to last
The Vitocrossal 300 is constructed using only the highest quality materials. The Inox-Crossal vertical heat exchanger surface is made of high-grade SA 240-316 Ti stainless steel - ideal for condensing applications.
Corrosive condensate simply drains downward off the smooth surfaces, effectively self-cleaning the heat exchanger and extending the operational life of the boiler, while reducing maintenance costs.
Where can I buy a Vitocrossal 300?
To get a quote for a new Vitocrossal 300 boiler system, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative near you. You can find a Sales Representative in your area via our Sales Network.
For design questions and further technical information, you may also contact the commercial project team at our head office:
|Rated input||638 to 3361 MBH - 187 to 985 kW|
|Combustion efficiency||Up to 98.3%|
|Fuel||Natural gas, propane gas|
|Application range||For apartment buildings, commercial applications and district heating, new buildings and retrofits.|
|DHW heating||Additional DHW tank(s) required, for a high level of DHW convenience|
|Warranty||Limited 8 year commercial warranty|
|Additional features||Multi-boiler installation up to 13,444 MBH (3,940 kW) with up to 4 boilers.|
Viessmann Manufacturing Company (U.S.) Inc.
45 Access Road
Warwick, RI 02886
Tel: (401) 732-0667
Tollfree: (800) 288-0667
Fax: (401) 732-0590
Web site: http://www.viessmann-us.com