CONTRAFLAM® Structure - Fire Rated Butt Jointed Glazing System
Butt-jointed all glass partition for framless fire protection. This product combines an aesthetically appealing and minimalistic appearance with the highest standards of performance.
Contraflam Structure is a fire resistant glass which consists of two or more sheets of toughened safety glass. The cavity between the sheets of glass is filled with a transparent intumescent gel interlayer which reacts when exposed to fire. The protective interlayer is based on nanotechnology and is UV stable. It also offers high light transmission.
- Whole glass partitions with fire protection properties
- No vertical frame profiles
- Optically continuous unbroken expanses of glass
- Can be combined with design and other functional glasses
- UL Certification File #R22066
- Tested in accordance with:
ASTM E119, NFPA 257, UL 263, CAN/ULC-S101
2108 B Street NW Ste. 110
Auburn, WA 98001
Tel: (888) 803-9533
Fax: (253) 333-5166
Web site: https://www.vetrotech.com/en/home_us