This architectural/structural metal roof system is a low-slope, concealed-fastener metal roof that meets most architectural performance specifications. Using factory-installed sealant, pre-caulked galvanized clips, and field-seaming, this metal roof system provides unsurpassed performance and leak resistance. Panels are available in 22 or 24 gauge Galvalume steel. The thermally responsive galvanized panel clip combines a 22 gauge hook and a 16 gauge clip.
- Field-seamed weather-resistant joint
- Roof slopes as low as 1/4" in 12"
- 16" coverage with 2" depth
- Lengths up to 50'
- UL 90 Wind Uplift Rating available
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers-approved for Wind Uplift Resistance
- Factory Mutual-approved