1P50H SR-20PP-HPDL Crossbanded Sound Core High Pressure Decorative Laminate Doors
Finish Type: Woodgrains, Solid Colors & Patterns.
Laminate Match: Horizontal grade - standard (HGS)
Vertical Edges: (visible surface) Edges are: unfinished (-1), finished at factory (-2), and painted at factory (-4) with a mill option hardwood edges for staining or painting. Optional edges are: same as face material laminated (-3) with edgebefore- face construction.
Cutouts: 3-5/16 minimum distance between lite and lock cutout and 5 minimum distance from door edge.
Standard Bevel: 1/8
Clearances: 1/8 top, 1/8 lock and hinge stiles. See NFPA-80 18.104.22.168.1, 2013 Edition. Bottom clearance 3/4 max. (bottom of the door to top finish floor) See NFPA-80 22.214.171.124, 2013 edition.
Screw Holding and Split Resistance: Refer to December 14, 2016 Customer Service Update #CS119F (www.vtindustries.com/doors/csupdates)
*20 min Pairs available STC 43 DOOR STANDARDS:
- WDMA I.S. 1-A-2011 and AWS, Edition 2, Section 9 Quality Standards (Bonded Core).
- Top and bottom rails of door shall be factory sealed.
- Doors shall be clad in horizontal grade standard high pressure decorative laminate, meeting or exceeding NEMA Standard LD3, Type HGS, with Type 1. Standard colors and patterns may be selected, or custom colors and patterns can be specified at additional cost.
- Sound ratings were achieved through testing at Intertek- Architectural Testing Inc. in accordance with ASTM E90-90.
- Positive pressure 20-minute Intertek/Warnock Hersey fire labels shall be available within size and usage limitations. Positive pressure must be noted at time of bid. UL 10C
- Hardware preparation: All cutouts for mortise hardware shall be made at the factory from hardware manufacturers templates and approved shop drawings.
- Doors shall be individually poly-bagged for protection in transit and storage periods, and shall be marked as per tag openings on shop drawings.
- Cutouts for vision panels shall be made at the factory and shall be of sizes and locations as indicated on the drawings. See STC chart for lite sizes by STC rating.
- Door bottoms, sweeps, thresholds, gasketing, lite kits and glass may be supplied by others or VT.