SD60 Smoke Curtain®
The US Smoke & Fire - SD60 Smoke Curtain® is a UL Listed, Labeled, and Recognized GRAVITY FAIL SAFE deployable automatic smoke curtain that provides smoke protection for a variety of applications: multilevel atria smoke control, opening protective, smoke partitions.Technical Information:
- 1-2 hours smoke and fire curtain.
- Manufactured from 1.2mm galvanized steel, curtain head box rated at same temperature as curtain.
- Removable cover plates are incorporated to allow access to the curtain rollers.
- Standard head box sizes are 150mm x 150mm for single rollers (maximum width 5.5m) and 250mm x 150mm for multiple rollers (over 5.5m wide). Larger headboxes may be required where the curtain drop is in excess of 3m.
- A motor control circuit (MCC) is housed in a steel enclosure and mounted onto the motor end of the head box.
- Fail Safe Design with battery back-up standard, NOT Required for Gravity Fail Safe Deployment.