AF-90 AcoustiFinish™ - Spray Applied Acoustic Ceiling & Wall Finish
AF-90 is a fiberglass based product that provides a textured ceiling finish that will meet the needs of the most demanding design.
This is the world's first fiberglass-based ceiling finish that is manufactured using a specifically engineered fibre that is much different from fibres used in standard fiberglass-based sprays such as our TC-417. Consequently, the finish is very much smoother and denser than can be achieved using any one of those materials.
It is designed to offer a first-class alternative to other finish ceiling spray products including cellulose materials that are combustible. Additionally it can be used as a cost-effective, more attractive substitute for T-bar ceilings that often use combustible tiles.
AF-90 Performance Criteria:
• ASTM E-84:
Flame Spread ≤25
Smoke Development ≤450
• ISO 354: 2003
NRC (equivalent) 0.60 @0.5" (12.5 mm)
• ASTM C423-08 & E795-05
NRC 0.60 @ 0.5 (12.5 mm)
NRC 0.90 @1.00 (25 mm)
• MIL -STD 810E, Method 508.4
- Adds thermal value to built up roof systems
- Adheres to any common substrate material
- Bright, white finish with high light reflectance
- Produces a monolithic acoustic blanket that readily confirms to substrate irregularities
- Suitable for new or retrofit applications
- Superior acoustic performance