Stonclad High-Strength Commercial Flooring
Epoxy and urethane floor protection for heavy-duty environments. Chemical, abrasion and impact resistant. Can be configured to meet the needs of static control and temperature-dependent environments. Eco-friendly recycled glass applications available. Color palette makes it versatile enough for less industrial areas too.
- Stonclad GS Troweled epoxy mortar system providing superior impact and abrasion resistance with excellent chemical resistance.
- Stonclad GR Troweled epoxy mortar system with the same properties as Stonclad GS. Utilizes 25% recycled glass fillers and a rapidly renewable component.
- Stonclad G2 Sustainable, polyurethane mortar system that utilizes recycled glass and plant-based resins. Formulated for food environments to withstand thermal shock and cycling.
- Stonclad ESD Conductive elements formulated in an epoxy resin for static control and non-sparking properties.
- Stonclad HT Ultra-corrosion-resistant epoxy mortar system formulated to withstand temperatures up to 200°F/93°C (250°F/121°C for intermittent spills).
- Stonclad UL Self-leveling, polyurethane mortar system that is chemical, impact and abrasion resistant, designed for dry food environments.
- Stonclad UR Troweled polyurethane mortar system designed for rapid installation in food environments where thermal cycling/thermal shock conditions are present and texture is not a requirement.
- Stonclad UT Troweled polyurethane textured mortar system designed to withstand thermal shock/thermal cycling conditions for use in food environments.
The Stonhard Group
1000 E. Park Avenue
Maple Shade, NJ 08052
Tel: (800) 257-7953
Fax: (856) 321-7525
Web site: http://www.stonhard.com